Sign up to our Privilege Card and receive 5% back in points for purchases made on accomodation, food, and drink. Collect these points up on each visit then convert these points to pounds to spend in the hotel as our thank youf or your loyal custom.
Sign up at one of our hotels today and start collecting straight away.
Points can be collected and spent at all 3 hotels and hole in one sports bar- it does not matter which hotel you signed up at.
please make yourself aware of our terms and conditions below
These can be altered at any time whithout notice and the hotel has the right to withdraw from this promotion at any time.
Privilege Cards terms and Conditions
1. Card must be presented to collect points at time of purchase. Points can not be added on at a later date and are only valid for 2 years from date of purchases made. Privilege points are collected at a rate of 5% i.e £1= 5 points.
2. When you deicide to redeem your points your Card must be presented at the time to be able to remove the points, (this can not be done over the phone). Points can be redeemed against food,drink and accomodation only.
This excludes special events such as christmas partys, Christmas Lunch, New years Eve, Easter, mothers day etc
Points May not be used as a deposit for a reservation only as part payment on check out.
3. To Redeem points please take card to a Mackenzie hotel and exchange your points with a manager for an instant reward on your bill , min £5 max £100 per visit, in £5 denominations only, 500 points = £5 reward spend, 1000 points = £10 etc
If you want your point spent split beween rooms then it is still a max of £100 spend combined, example if you have 2 rooms or want to split your restaurant bill you can not spend £100 on each room/split- the combined amount for the visit must not exceed £100.
4. Your point spend must be processed through the till as soon they are removed from your card
4.Points are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transfered to another person or card. Mackenzie Hotels can replace and reimburse the points value of your Privilege card if it is lost or damaged admin fee of £5.
5. Points can not be gained or spent for corporate events, functions and group bookings.
6. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time at short notice
7. This card remains the property of Mackenzie Hotels who reserve the right to decline or withdraw the card at any time.
8. Restrictions and exclusions apply, please ask for more information.
By Using your card it means you accept Mackenzie Hotels Privilege Card terms and conditions.