Sign up to our Privilege Card and receive 5% back in points for purchases made on accomodation, food, and drink. Collect these points up on each visit then convert these points to pounds to spend in the hotel as our thank youf or your loyal custom.
Sign up at one of our hotels today and start collecting straight away.
Points can be collected and spent at all 3 hotels and hole in one sports bar- it does not matter which hotel you signed up at.
please make yourself aware of our terms and conditions below
These can be altered at any time whithout notice and the hotel has the right to withdraw from this promotion at any time.
Privilege Cards terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mackenzie Hotels Privilege and Membership cards
Card term and conditions
1.Card must be presented to collect points at time of purchase. Points can not be added on at a later date.
At present points are collected at the following rates:-
Silver Privilege points are collected at a rate of 5% i.e £1= 5 points.
Gold Privilege points are collected at a rate of 7% £1 = 7 points
Leisure Membership collected at a rate of 5% £1= 5 points
Golf Membership are collected at a rate of 10% £1= 10 points
2. When you decide to redeem your points your Card must be presented at the time to be able to remove the points, (this can not be done over the phone). Points can be redeemed against food, drink and accommodation only.
points can not be redeemed against special events such as Christmas parties, Christmas Lunch, New years Eve, Easter, Mother’s day etc and promotions such as 2 for £14 on lunches, bogof deals, etc
Points May not be used as a deposit for a reservation only as part payment on check out.
3. To Redeem points please take card to a Mackenzie hotel and exchange your points when paying your bill for an instant reward against your bill , the maximum you can redeem per visit is £100, these can be in any denomination and include the full total of your bill as long as maximum of £100.
4. Points are not redeemable for cash. Mackenzie Hotels can replace and transfer an existing card balance to a new card if it is lost or damaged however as admin fee of £5 is payable. This old card then becomes invalid.
5. Points can not be gained or spent for corporate events, functions and group bookings. Points can not be collected in conjunction with any other special offers.
6 Golf and Leisure members, your membership card doubles up as a privilege card so you collect points in the same way, you must keep up to date with your membership to be able to collect points. All expired cards will be rejected. If you decide to leave our leisure or golf membership you can sign up as a privilege member and transfer your existing points balance to a normal privilege card at an admin cost of £5.00. If you decide not to do this all points will be lost when membership expires. If you re-new an existing membership after the card expiry date these points will become active again as long as you have your existing membership card still.
7. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time at short notice
8. This card remains the property of Mackenzie Hotels who reserve the right to decline or withdraw the card at any time. In the event of misuse of a card for fraudulent purposes or gain you will excluded from our loyalty system with all points and benefits immediately lost.
9. We will contact you with special offers, benefits on your card and any relevant information on the email address provided upon signing up.
10. We reserve the right to validate/confirm you identify by requesting photo id to confirm the ownership of the loyalty/membership card.
By Using your card it means you accept Mackenzie Hotels Privilege Card terms and conditions.
when using your card additionally you are agreeing to any marketing correspondance via email or social media . Please see GDPR policy for more deatils